In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (RGPD) and in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), and as a result of browsing and filling in the forms on the website https: //www.mmarti.es, the user accepts that the personal data provided by her or that are provided in the future through the mentioned services, be subject to treatment by MARTA MARTÍ, SL (MARTA MARTÍ), in its capacity as Data Controller.
2.Scope of the Policy
This Policy applies only to this website, and not to websites owned by third parties. From this website, MARTA MARTÍ may provide links to other pages that it considers of interest to its visitors.
The service provider that owns this website is MARTA MARTÍ, S.L. with C.I.F. B66688045 and with address at Calle Muntaner 425, entresuelo 1ª, 08021, Barcelona. The contact email address is: email@example.com
However, the privacy levels of said Web pages cannot be guaranteed, nor can it be held responsible for the contents of the pages other than that of MARTA MARTÍ itself.
3.Commitment to privacy and purpose of the treatment.
The owner and data controller for the purposes of data protection regulations is MARTA MARTÍ, S.L., with C.I.F. B66688045 and with address at Calle Muntaner 425, entresuelo 1ª, 08021, Barcelona.
MARTA MARTÍ, as responsible for this Website and in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and other applicable regulations regarding the protection of personal data and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) has put into practice those policies, means and technical and organizational procedures to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your personal data.
MARTA MARTÍ collects your personal data to be able to manage your requests and offer you the services and products that may be of interest to you. Specifically, MARTA MARTÍ processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Attend to your queries, questions or requests made through the service or communication channels identified on each Web page and contact you to solve them.
- Improve the web pages of MARTA MARTÍ, as well as its services and products, in order to offer a better service and content.
- Manage your registration on the MARTA MARTÍ website.
- Allow you to make purchases through the MARTA MARTÍ website.
- Send transactional communications in relation to your purchase.
- Carry out studies for statistical purposes.
- Have your data updated.
- Process the reservation request.
- Manage billing and accounting purposes.
- Comply with tax obligations.
- Process the guarantee of the products purchased in MARTA MARTÍ.
- Comply with the current legal framework.
- Manage your data to send you commercial information.
- Collect, store and process your CV, as well as the personal data included therein, in order to analyze your professional profile in order to make you participate, where appropriate, in the selection processes of MARTA MARTÍ.
- Send communications by email and / or telephone and / or postal in the personnel selection processes by MARTA MARTÍ.
- Evaluate your abilities to carry out a job by taking specific tests that will be communicated to you in due course.
- Contact you.
- (Sending communications by electronic means and subscribing to the newsletter, informing those interested of news, advertising and other information about the company’s services.
- The use of your image, upon request for your consent, in order for it to appear on the social networks managed by the company (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
- Providers with access to data: We inform you that, if necessary, your data will be processed by third-party companies that help us provide IT services, such as platform and support providers in our databases, as well as in our software and applications. that may contain data about you.
All those who intervene in any phase of the treatment and / or the entities to whom they have been communicated – where appropriate and by virtue of the corresponding authorization expressly conferred by you – are obliged to observe professional secrecy and will adopt the levels of protection and the necessary technical and organizational measures at their disposal that guarantee the security of personal data, avoiding, as far as possible, unauthorized access, illegal modifications, theft and / or loss of data and in order to ensure the corresponding level of security of the treatments carried out by MARTA MARTÍ according to the nature and sensitivity of the data provided by you through this Website.
However, you are warned and informed that the technical measures are not infallible or impregnable, which is why MARTA MARTÍ cannot be held responsible for such practices or their consequences, especially the presence of viruses or other elements or well for the damages that may arise from the presence of viruses, the connection or download by you of content from the Website that cause alterations in computer systems (hardware and software).
4.Legitimation of the processing of your personal data
MARTA MARTÍ will only collect those personal data that you wish to disclose voluntarily, and, in accordance with current regulations on data protection, as well as on information society and electronic commerce services, will inform you that said data Personal information provided at the time of registration, or any other provided to MARTA MARTÍ for access to some of the services on the website, will be incorporated into files owned by this company.
MARTA MARTÍ is the owner of the website https://www.mmarti.es, with C.I.F. B66688045 and with address at Calle Muntaner 425, entresuelo 1ª, 08021, Barcelona.
The data that MARTA MARTÍ may request from you are the following:
- Identification data. Information concerning a natural person that allows it to be differentiated from others in a community, such as: name; handwritten and electronic signature; tax identification number; place and date of birth; nationality; Photography; age.
- Contact information. Information that allows you to keep or contact the owner, such as: address; email; landline; cell phone.
- Data on physical characteristics. Information about a natural person related to their physiognomy, anatomy, features or specific characteristics, such as: measures necessary for the manufacture of the products.
- Asset or financial data. Information concerning a natural person related to their assets, rights, charges or obligations susceptible of economic valuation, such as: bank accounts, credit card number, security number.
5.Legitimation of the treatment.
(i) .- The execution or fulfillment of contractual obligations will occur when the treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party or for the application of pre-contractual measures at his request.
(ii) .- The legitimate interest will serve as the basis to respond to your queries and provide the required information as well as, where appropriate, for the eventual sending of commercial communications.
(iii) .- The request for information and the subscription to the newsletter is based on the consent that is requested.
(iv) .- The legal imperative will be given when the treatment is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation applicable to the person responsible for the treatment.
6.International data transfers.
MARTA MARTÍ informs her that she uses applications from Google Apps based in the United States. However, Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250 has declared the U.S. as a country with an adequate level of protection and is as an active company within the Privacy Shield list: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant_sea
7.Duration of the treatment and period of conservation of the data.
MARTA MARTÍ undertakes to process your personal data as long as it is really useful and necessary to be able to offer you a quality service through its treatment.
In this sense, in each data collection form, MARTA MARTÍ will inform you of the period foreseen for the treatment and / or conservation of your personal data.
In any case, and even if you request the deletion of your personal data, MARTA MARTÍ will have the right to keep and maintain them, under due blockage, for the period necessary to comply with the corresponding legal obligations, as well as to make them available to the competent authorities in the different matters that are applicable.
8.Exercise of rights and claims before the AEPD
You may at any time exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation to the processing and portability of your data, as well as revoke the consent for the processing of your data by writing to MARTA MARTÍ, C.I.F. B66688045 and with address at Calle Muntaner 425, entresuelo 1ª, 08021, Barcelona. The contact email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Likewise, we inform you that, in compliance with article 80 of the RGPD, you have the right to mandate the Spanish Control Authority so that, where appropriate, it may exercise your rights regarding data protection in your interest. .
As a consequence of the processing of your personal data, current legislation grants you a series of rights, the following being:
- Right of access: You will have the right to know the personal data that are processed by MARTA MARTÍ, as well as the purposes of said treatments.
- Right of rectification: Your data will always be yours, and as such, you can request their rectification at any time if those that appear in MARTA MARTÍ’s records are wrong.
- Right of deletion: You may request, at any time, that your personal data be deleted from the files of MARTA MARTÍ. However, and as previously indicated, you must bear in mind that in certain circumstances, compliance with current legislation may prevent the effective exercise of this right.
- Right of opposition: You may oppose the processing of your personal data in relation to any purposes for which we process your data, in accordance with the privacy policies applicable in each case.
- Right to limit the treatment: You may request the limitation of the treatment.
- Right to the portability of your data: You will have the right, whenever technically possible and reasonable, to request that the personal data that you have provided directly be communicated to another data controller. If this is not possible, MARTA MARTÍ will provide your data directly to said other data controller, but if it is not, it will provide it to you in a standard format.
Provided that MARTA MARTÍ processes your personal data based on your express consent, you may revoke it at any time, without having consequences for you beyond, according to the right exercised, not being able to provide you with certain services.
The data that is processed (or can be processed, after requesting consent) come from the interested party and / or third parties authorized by him in favor of MARTA MARTÍ.
The categories of data that we process are identification and contact data: name, surname, image, email and postal addresses and telephone.
In case you do not want to exercise a specific right, but have the need to make a query or suggestion in relation to the processing of your personal data, you can also contact the addresses provided for the exercise of rights.
Keep in mind that, in any case, you may file a claim with the Competent Authority regarding data protection, if you consider that MARTA MARTÍ has not processed your data in a lawful way or that it has not properly addressed your requests or rights. In Spain, said Competent Authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
If there is a sale, a merger, consolidation, change in corporate control, substantial transfer of assets, reorganization, transformation or liquidation of the website https://www.mmarti.es which is currently owned by MARTA MARTÍ then, at our discretion , we can transfer, sell or assign the information collected on this Site to one or more relevant acquiring parties, informing them of the change in the person responsible for their data.
From MARTA MARTÍ we will treat the data you provide us to send you commercial communications when we have previously obtained your consent to do so. In case you lend it to us, we will send you information, advertising, surveys, invitations to events or promotions about products or services related to the activity of MARTA MARTÍ.
At the same time of data collection, as a Client you can decide whether or not you want to receive this type of communication from us, and you can, always and at any time, withdraw the consent given.
10.Confidentiality and Security in data processing.
Your personal data is very important to MARTA MARTÍ, therefore it undertakes to treat them with the utmost confidentiality and discretion, as well as to implement all those security measures it deems appropriate and reasonable.
In this sense, MARTA MARTÍ declares and guarantees that it has established all the technical means at its disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data provided by the users. Likewise, MARTA MARTÍ constantly reviews its security measures to ensure that they are always up to date.
Our policy is not to use your data for purposes other than those that we have explained to you. However, if we need to use your data for different activities, we will always request your permission in advance through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.